The cold and flu season is upon us. Please help us keep the Access wing healthy & safe for all!
Access Ministry’s policy is to minimize the spread of any infectious diseases during Access programs and to help assure the health and safety of all children, families, volunteers and staff.
Kindly refrain from coming to a scheduled program if the participant has any of the following symptoms:
|Fever greater than an oral temperature of 99.0 degrees||Impetigo (skin infection)|
|Flu/Cold||Active Chicken Pox|
|Runny nose||Conjunctivitis (pink eye)|
** A participant being treated for an infection with antibiotics must be on the prescribed medication for at least 48 hours before admittance to a classroom or program. **
Sick participants will not be admitted into any class or program. If a participant develops or displays symptoms after admittance, the staff/nurse will determine whether the participant should be dismissed from the program.
Please call the appropriate contact if you are unable to come to your scheduled event, and leave a message if they should not expect you:
- Respite, Beautiful Blessings - Gabby Peters - 703-639-2000 x1027
- Friendship Club - Tim Kim - 703-770-3825
- A.D.D.P. - Vicki McPeak - 703-770-4393
- All programs - Wendy Melcher - 703-770-8661
- All programs - Kayla Underwood - 703-770-8664
- All programs - Catherine Grace Miller - 240-283-8265