The first Access Sunday school class began in 1996 with four children diagnosed with various disabilities who were not able to attend a typical Sunday school class. Since then our Beautiful Blessings Sunday school program has grown to fourteen classrooms each weekend that serve over a hundred children with special needs ages 2-15, including those who may be medically fragile, have developmental delays or delayed social and communication skills.
Beautiful Blessings at Loudoun
Our mission in Access is to provide a safe environment for every child who needs more individual attention and a smaller classroom size as they learn the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ. Our time together in Sunday school includes music, a Bible story, creative crafts and snack. We count it a blessing each week to follow the words of Jesus who said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14
Beautiful Blessings Basics:
- Children MUST have a current profile.
- Children MUST be fever and illness free for 24 hours or longer.
- If your child’s number is posted on the LCD displays, please report to the Access classrooms IMMEDIATELY. If you don’t know your child’s security number, PLEASE see the coordinator.
- Turn in ALL medications to the coordinator or nurse along with a current medical protocol from the prescribing physician when you check in.
- Beautiful Blessings is a NUT-FREE environment. Please do not bring any nut or peanut products from home.
- Please notify the coordinator of ANY changes in your child's medications, behaviors or diet.
- Please list on the check-in sheet WHERE you can be found in the building.
- Your child MUST be checked in within 30 minutes of his/her service time.
- Service changes must be made 48 hours in advance. Drop-in schedule changes cannot be accommodated.
Parents, THANK YOU in advance for helping us maintain a safe environment for all Beautiful Blessings participants, volunteers and staff.