DivorceCare is a recovery program that helps people heal from the pain of divorce and look forward to a restored life and healthy relationships. Further, it encourages separated people to remain faithful to their marriages while encouraging them in the process. Sessions are held two times a year and are facilitated by men and women who have been divorced and understand the experiences of those who attend.
- Grow: To offer resources for spiritual growth and maturity.
- Connect: To provide a support network.
- Serve: To provide spiritually grounded facilitators.
- Share: To equip you so you might help others recover from divorce.
What We Do:
- Encourage healing, communication, and reconciliation.
- Offer material outlining the recovery process.
- Offer weekly support, love, and prayer.
- Offer Christian fellowship, safe friendships, and a place of community.
What We Don't Do:
- Deal with theological issues.
- Deal with the sociological aspect of divorce.
- Allow ex-spouses to attend the same Divorce Care session.
- Offer legal counsel or advice.