Who We Are
Friends & Fellowship is a year-round Bible study community group. We include and welcome a wide range of ages, cultures, and spiritual backgrounds, both new believers and those with theological training. Our weekly meetings include worship, prayer, and Bible study. We connect with one another before, during and after class, and at socials and service projects, for Christian fellowship and mutual encouragement. We are part of our church's vision to glorify God by making disciples and multiplying churches among all nations, beginning in greater Washington. We meet every Sunday except Easter. No registration is required; just walk in and join us!
Easter Sunday, April 21 - No Meeting
- Worship early at 7:30
- Volunteer, to serve our many visitors
- Or give them your parking space!
April 28 onwards - New Series - The Good News in Acts and Today
- 4/28 Acts 1-2 - Pentecost and Today - Glyn Roberts
- Easter Saturday, April 20 - Celebration Brunch at Reston's Silver Diner
- Silver Diner Website - Reston
- 11951 Killingsworth Ave, Reston, VA 20194 Google Map
- Also celebrating Evi's Birthday!
- November 18 - Ten of us enjoyed a prolonged after-class late lunch at Jason's Deli in Falls Church - Pictures
- December 23 - Forty of us enjoyed our potluck Christmas celebration lunch - Pictures
- December 25 - Christmas dinner, hosted by Elsa Lin, with ten of us, including guests
- March 24 - Sixteen of us enjoyed lunch after class at the Cheesecake Factory - Pictures
- April 7 - Thirteen of us hiked Wolf Trap after class - a greta time together - Pictures
Rooms 3200/3201, at the top of the stairs by the cafeteria line