Who We Are
Friends & Fellowship is a year-round Bible study community group. We include and welcome a wide range of ages, cultures, and spiritual backgrounds, both new believers and those with theological training. Our weekly meetings include worship, prayer, and Bible study. We connect with one another before, during and after class, and at socials and service projects, for Christian fellowship and mutual encouragement. We are part of our church's vision to glorify God by making disciples and multiplying churches among all nations, beginning in greater Washington. We meet every Sunday except Easter. No registration is required; just walk in and join us!
October 13-27 - Growing With Jesus - Wilfred Ju
- Part 2: Becoming Jesus' Talmid
- Session 1 10/13 Jesus says, "Follow Me"
- Session 2 10/20 Becoming Fishers of Men
- Session 3 10/27 Forever Talmid
Saturday, October 26, 4 pm - Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Dinner
- March 24 - Sixteen of us enjoyed lunch after class at the Cheesecake Factory - Pictures
- April 7 - Thirteen of us hiked Wolf Trap after class - a great time together - Pictures
- April 20 - Fourteen of us enjoyed a Celebration Brunch at Reston's Silver Diner - Pictures
- May 26 - 28 of us, including guests, enjoyed a Marines Memorial Day concert and fireworks, at Wolf Trap, and an after-party - Pictures
- June 30 - 'Red White and Blue' lunch potluck after class, with 26 of us - Pictures
- September 8 - Sixteen of us enjoyed lunch after class at Olive Garden - Pictures
Rooms 3200/3201, at the top of the stairs by the cafeteria line