Do you enjoy telling others about Jesus?
The Got Questions? Team (GQT) is a community of believers who are:
- Passionate about sharing the gospel within their spheres of influence
- Effectively sharing God’s good news in gentleness and respect
- Engaging the questions of a new generation with relevant biblical truth
- Committed to praying for co-laborers in God’s harvest right here in the Metro DC area
The GQT serves in the MBC lobbies and Connect room as a primary source to:
- Answer spiritual questions
- Clarify the Gospel message
- Direct newcomers and refer people to existing ministries within MBC
- We passionately share the gospel message at any time the Holy Spirit leads
- We embrace each other’s unique styles of evangelism and adhere to an unchanging Gospel
- We diligently pray for each other and those who do not yet know Jesus
- We celebrate what God has done each week in reaching the lost
- We learn together as a team
- We clarify Jesus in the MBC lobby, Connect Room and/or at special outreach events
GQT welcomes anyone with a desire to share their faith in Jesus Christ with others. One does not need to be a member of MBC. Applicants must complete a short interview and baseline training using the God Booklet before serving on the team.
EVANGELISM EXPLOSION Stay Tuned for Fall Session sign ups!
SHARE JESUS WITHOUT FEAR Stay tuned for next workshop
I Have Questions
If you have questions about spiritual issues, we would like to talk with you. Our Got Questions? Team is in the lobby of the Tyson’s campus every weekend available for conversation. If you would like to be connected with someone who could answer some of your questions, please email us in the space below and a member of the Got Questions? Team will contact you by phone or email.
If you would like to learn more about Christianity in general, consider signing up for a free 6 week class offered at the church called Christianity 101, find out more about this class here.
I have questions about....
Do you live in the DC Metro area?
Have you attended a service or listened online to a service before?
The Prayer Room