What is MBC Medical Missions? The Medical Missions Team and Global Impact seeks to mobilize the MBC family to play our role in the Global Church well to the Glory of God. We believe that each follower of Christ is called to use the gifts we have received from God to serve others (1 Peter 4:10). As the medical team, our purpose is to join God where He is already working to fulfill His purposes through our support of churches and pastors, medical institutions, and health care providers in need around the world.
Dates: November 1-10, 2019
Partner Organization: GHO (Global Health Outreach) of CMDA
Need: This team will serve refugees in tent camps and a church clinic. This opportunity is for primary care doctors, dermatologists, dentists, optometrists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants (P.A. degree), pharmacists, physical and occupational therapists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants. Limited spots left available, please apply ASAP. More info HERE.
Dates: Vary, can accommodate your schedule
Partner Organization: PAACS (Pan African Academy of Christian Surgeons)
Need: Multiple opportunities for surgeons to teach residents in 12 accredited residency programs in 9 African countries. PAACS also needs ObGyn's, anesthesiologists, gastroenterologist, and pathologists in some locations. Please contact Dr. Melinda Kelly for more information
The locations/needs vary below by country. Dates are flexible, so if a location/need interests you, please contact Dr. Melinda Kelly for more information.
Locations: Cambodia, East Asia, Ghana, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Madagascar, Mali, Malta, Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, Russia, Spain, Tanzania, Togo, Ukraine
- Dentists and hygienists: Cambodia, East Asia, Kyrgyzstan, North Africa, Togo, Ukraine
- Nutritionists: Togo
- Ob/Gyn: East Asia, Ghana, India, Middle East
- Ophthalmologists, ophthalmology techs and nurses, optometrists: Cambodia, East Asia, Georgia, Madagascar, Mali, North Africa
- Pediatricians and Pediatric Surgeons: Ghana, Laos, Pakistan
- Pharmacists: East Asia, Middle East, Russia
- Physical therapists: East Asia, India, Kazakhstan, Middle East, North Africa, Tanzania
- Primary Care Physicians and Nurses: East Asia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, Russia, Tanzania, Togo, Ukraine
- Psychiatrists, psychologists, professional counselors: Malta, Spain, Ukraine
- Special Needs Experience: East Asia, North Africa
- Surgeons: East Asia (didactic), Ghana, Laos, Middle East (didactic), Tanzania
Partner Organization: Baptist Global Relief
Apply: Contact Dr. Melinda Kelly for more details