P.I.E. (Pizza Intercession Evangelism) is an organic community designed to get you out of your comfort zone and sharing the gospel on a regular basis. The goal of P.I.E. is to:
- Remind you of what the gospel is and why we need to share it
- Equip you on how to share it
- Mobilize you into action - that night and in your everyday lives
Please RSVP by email if you are able to join us!
The 2019 PIE outing dates will be:
- Jan 19, 12-2:30 pm
- Feb 16, 12-2:30 pm
- March 16, 12-2:30 pm
- April 20, 12-2:30 pm
- May 18, 12-2:30 pm
- June 15,12-2:30 pm
PIE is designed to train one to share the gospel where ever the Lord calls us. As a ministry we are structuring the location to be the church, to reach people who need Jesus and can help establish a church in those regions. We will continue to share the gospel and be paired up to hit the streets and neighborhoods with the message of the gospel. 2 Corinthians 5:20 sums it up, "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors as though Christ were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God"
As mentioned in the video there are other ways to do evangelism within MBC.
- City Wide Rides (mcleanbible.org/citywiderides)
- Serve DMV (mcleanbible.org/servedmv)
- Link up with church plant at Mosaic (mcleanbible.org/mosaic)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.