P.I.E. (Pizza Intercession Evangelism) is an organic community designed to get you out of your comfort zone and sharing the gospel on a regular basis. The goal of P.I.E. is to:
- Remind you of what the gospel is and why we need to share it
- Equip you on how to share it
- Mobilize you into action - that night and in your everyday lives
We have some very existing news to share with you regarding PIE. Please watch this video first
As a ministry we are shifting the time and location on which we meet. Starting September 15, 2018 we will gather at 12pm until 2:30pm. The location and date may vary (unless already noted below), please email Taylor Sill for information regarding location, date.
Please RSVP by email if you are able to join us!
The following PIE outing dates will be changed as noted below:
- September 15th from 12pm until 2:30pm
- October 13th from 12pm until 2:30pm
- November 10th from 12pm until 2:30am
- December is TBD
PIE is designed to train one to share the gospel where ever the Lord calls us. As a ministry we are structuring the location to be the church, to reach people who need Jesus and can help establish a church in those regions. We will continue to share the gospel and be paired up to hit the streets and neighborhoods with the message of the gospel. 2 Corinthians 5:20 sums it up, "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors as though Christ were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God"
As mentioned in the video there are other ways to do evangelism within MBC.
- City Wide Rides (mcleanbible.org/citywiderides)
- Serve DMV (mcleanbible.org/servedmv)
- Link up with church plant at Mosaic (mcleanbible.org/mosaic)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.