Respite is a time for families to receive rest while kids enjoy activities planned just for them! We believe that through respite families are renewed and relationships are strengthened. Respite looks slightly different at each campus & we would love to have you join us at a location near you!
Respite at Montgomery County
Event Dates & Online Registration Details
- Online registration is required via the link on this page. If the word "select" is not displayed next to your child's name, the event is FULL or has not yet opened.
- Your online payment options are Visa, MasterCard and American Express, or you can choose to pay at the door. The system will not accept cash or checks.
- Once you register online, you will receive an auto-response email confirming your registration was received. This email does not guarantee your spot at the requested respite event.
- Based on volunteer participation, you will receive a call by 8 pm the day before the event confirming your child's spot. If you do not receive a call, that means we are, unfortunately, unable to take your child on the requested date.
- You may contact the program coordinator to be put on the wait list. If a cancelation occurs or additional volunteers sign up to help, wait-listed families will be contacted in the order in which they were wait listed. Confirmation calls will be made the day prior to the scheduled respite event.
- If you pay for a session and need to cancel, the amount you paid will be applied to your next visit with us, or we can credit back your card the amount taken for that month.
- Online registration will save you time at the door!
Meeting Date & Time
Bi-Monthly on Saturdays
10 am-3 pm
MBC Montgomery County
The cost is $20 for the first child and $10 for each additional child with special needs.