Respite is a time for families to receive rest while kids enjoy activities planned just for them! We believe that through respite families are renewed and relationships are strengthened. Respite looks slightly different at each campus & we would love to have you join us at a location near you!
Respite at Prince William
- To participate in any Access program, each child must have a current family profile and consent form on file, even if you recently completed one for summer camp.
- Please note, Respite dates are by online reservation only. If the word "select" is not displayed next to your child's name, the event is either FULL or has not yet opened.
- Your online payment options are Visa, MasterCard and AMEX, or you can choose to pay at the door. The system will not accept cash or checks. Online registration will save you time at the door!
- After registration, you will receive an email confirming your registration has been received. Confirmation calls will be made the Thursday prior to the scheduled respite event.
- If the event is full, you may contact Kayla Underwood to be put on the wait list. If a cancelation occurs or additional volunteers sign up to help, wait-listed families will be contacted in the order in which they were wait listed. Confirmation calls will be made the Thursday prior to the scheduled respite event.
- If you pay for a session and need to cancel, the amount you paid will be applied to your next visit with us, or we can credit your card back the amount charged for that month.
- Parents need to label all personal belongings with their child(ren)'s full name(s) (medicines, diaper bags, clothing, and food items). Medications MUST be in their original prescription packaging.
- Access is a peanut/nut-free environment. Please do not send your child with snacks that include peanut butter/nut products.
- Children should be dressed in comfortable clothes.
- Access children are only permitted to attend one Respite per month, regardless of the location.
- New families are required to obtain a new family packet, complete paperwork and attend an intake meeting prior to participating in respite programs.
2018 Event Dates
Meeting Date & Time
Designated Fridays (once a month)
The cost for Respite is $15 for the first child and $5 for each sibling.