We want to see teenagers become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ, and for them to be lead by God and not the world we live in. It's a struggle in our culture to win their "devotion" away from worldly things and to Jesus Christ. The school gets your student for 30+ hours each week. Add in sports, practices, and friends, and that’s at least another 10 hours. Give The Rock the chance to have consistent time with your student each week, through Sunday services and mid week studies, where they will have the opportunity to:
- Build positive, life-changing relationships
- Be surrounded by caring adult mentors
- Grow emotionally and spiritually through the Word
Our prayer is to produce "fruit that lasts" as Jesus said. We hope that when your students graduate they will be devoted to....
- Seeking the Lord (1 Chronicles 22:19)
- Studying the Bible (Ezra 7:10)
- Prayer (Colossians 4:2)
- Holiness (Titus 3:8,14; 1 Thessalonians 4:1)
- Family (Titus 3:8, 14; Colossians 3:20)
- Church (Acts 2:42, 1 Timothy 4:13, Romans 12:10)
- Service (1 Corinthians 16:15)
GET YOUR STUDENT INVOLVED
If you need help getting your son or daughter connected to our ministry...PLEASE contact us. We have caring staff and volutneers leader who can contact your student and personally invite them to visit our ministry.