A Sunday Community for couples of all ages
1 Cor 13:4-13
Who We Are
TeamMates is a welcoming community which seeks to connect with couples of all ages interested in growing and strengthening their marriages intergenerationally; seeks to equip couples to become effective disciples through their marriages; and ultimately, to impact their sphere of influence and our world for Jesus. We invite your participation in a great opportunity to ask important questions about life and get answers through biblically based teaching. Relationships are authentic, and marriages are strengthened.
What To Expect
Through November 2019, in alignment with the Bible reading plan and the messages preached from the pulpit, each week TeamMates will use table and group discussion to further examine the message, asking/ answering the following questions:
- How would you summarize the main point of the message in one sentence?
- What did you hear that was new?
- What challenged you most from the message?
- What did you hear that was encouraging? Why?
- This week: What/how are going to use what you heard
We therefore encourage your attentiveness in the 9:00 a.m. service so you will be ready to actively participate in what should be lively discussion!
How to Contact Us?
Interested? Please send e-mail to: [email protected]
Share our web address with your friends: mcleanbible.org/connect/teammates
If you miss a session, no worries! Each week's discussion is available online by clicking the "Get Audio and Notes for Past TeamMates Lessons" link. (On 'right sidebar' on most computer displays OR below this text on most phone or small tablet displays.). At mcleanbible.org/teammates
To help you connect to biblical community, become like Christ, and impact your world, we offer a variety of opportunities to get plugged into the group. Socials, service projects, and other activities are a regular part of TeamMates.
Join our weekly email by contacting [email protected]. or check the blue banner below, "Service Opportunities With and Through TeamMates Community."
TeamMates participated in a short term Mission Trip to the Dominion Republic June 6-9, 2019 (See Below for Pictures!)[Another blue banner]
Serving Opportunities within TeamMates:
- Welcome/Greeting Team
- Greet and check-in members and guest one time per month.
- Greet newcomers and give them info packets
- Connect Team
- We need a new leader here
- Description to follow (Soon!) 9/9/18
- Room Set-up Team
- Arrange Tables & chairs prior to class
- Help set-up tables for Food Team
- Food Team
- Lead person coordinates snacks for the group & reminds those signed up prior to classes
- Cover tables and set out snacks brought in by TeamMates members
- Prayer Team
- Intercessory prayer for those making prayer requests
- Well Being Team
- Connect to members with medical, personal or other challenges to see if TeamMates can assist in any way.
- Brings mercy to those brothers and sisters who are hurting.
- Audio/Visual Team (training will be provided)
- Operate AV Equipment during regular classes
- Includes PowerPoint shows from computer, Soundboard, Lighting board, Blu-ray player
- Training available in all aspects (Nothing really hard -- I learned it on the job)
- Edit and prepare PowerPoint slideshows (Not everyone has to do this)
- Post Audio and visual files to our Web page
- Pass microphones during introductions and discussions
- Operate AV Equipment during regular classes
Serving with TeamMates OUTSIDE of Teammates:
- Usher (In Main Auditorium during services before/after TeamMates)
- Greeters (In main Lobby during services before/after TeamMates)
- Parking Attendants (Assist in the flow of traffic in & out of lots before & after services)
- Clothing Shop (Assist with sorting and displaying of donated items - various days & hours during week)
- Various Children's Ministries need assistance every week (on a week to week basis or whenever you can offer assistance)
- Dinner and Movie Review Team - Needs help with various tasks setting up and maintaining room during events
- Usually 4 events per year
- You can ask us about these ministries or contact them directly. We have several of our members who volunteer in various areas around the church.
We will make contact information available here in the very near future.(fsh 7/8/2018)
Hey gang! It was a great way to serve the Lord and see His Grace and Mercy in action? Are you ready to see His hands and feet and as they spread His Grace and Mercy?
See below for the Trip Info and a Teaser pic of our mission trip, on June 6-9, 2019. Scroll down and click the link to see more......................................
Some of the school children we visited in Santo Domingo, while on our mission trip.
Huge thanks to Debbie and Mike Mellis for sharing their lovely home and perfectly spacious yard for this event.
Check here for Pictures of the picnic: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtSxlHMuMDIz-gLG3DE3zKQ1sAjW?e=lU1Xv0
Check here for a PowerPoint Presentation of our picnic: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AtSxlHMuMDIz-hcaHS46NDXWEZ4s?e=fvOQVH
Susan Wyant is asking for your help with getting the Gospel Message to shoppers at the CLOTHING SHOP.
Everyone has a story to share. What's yours? It COULD BE the perfect message to touch someone's heart. Please check the link below and prayerfully consider this wonderful opportunity.
1) proceed straight past the Smith Center down the hall and down 2 steps and make a left; or 2) Make a left at the Smith Center followed by the first right turn (which takes you past elevators on the left); continue down the hallway and make a right turn before the glass doors to Elevators 3 and 4.