Who We Are
TeamMates is a welcoming community which seeks to connect with couples interested in strengthening their marriage; seeks to equip couples to become effective disciples through our marriages; and ultimately, to impact their sphere of influence and our world for Jesus. We invite your participation in a great opportunity to ask important questions about life and get answers through biblically based teaching. Relationships are authentic, and marriages are strengthened.
- TeamMates is on hiatus until September 8, 2019. Please come check us out when we start up again in the fall. In the meantime, we hope you have a wonderful summer full of God's blessings.
- During this hiatus, Jim Battle will teach a 6-week "Panorama View of the Bible" beginning on July 14, 2019 in Room 1207 (First floor behind the Smith Center) --- More information at: http://www.mcleanbible.org/grow-your-faith/classes/panorama-bible
- Re-Engage, a class for couples, will startup on July 7 and run though the summer on Room 1500 (Level 1-A) at 11:00 a.m. through Sept. 1, 2019 --- More information at: https://www.mcleanbible.org/grow-your-faith/classes/reengage-marriage-ministry
Hope to see you in September...........................Interested? Please send e-mail to: TeamMates@McLeanBible.org Share our web address with your friends: mcleanbible.org/connect/teammates
TeamMates participated in a short term Mission Trip to the Dominion Republic June 6-9, 2019 (See Below for Pictures!)
What To Expect
Each week TeamMates focuses on either Bible themes or marriage topics. (Miss a session? No worries -- each week's message is available online by clicking the "Get Audio and Notes for Past TeamMates Lessons" link. (On 'right sidebar' on most computer displays OR below this text on most phone or small tablet displays.) Speakers include fellow TeamMates attendees, MBC staff members, and other guests.
To help you connect to biblical community, become like Christ, and impact your world, we offer a variety of opportunities to get plugged into the group. Socials, service projects, and other activities are a regular part of TeamMates. Join our weekly email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. or check the blue banner below, "Service Opportunities With and Through TeamMates Community."
Serving Opportunities within TeamMates:
- Welcome/Greeting Team
- Greet and check-in members and guest one time per month.
- Greet newcomers and give them info packets
- Connect Team
- We need a new leader here
- Description to follow (Soon!) 9/9/18
- Room Set-up Team
- Arrange Tables & chairs prior to class
- Help set-up tables for Food Team
- Food Team
- Lead person coordinates snacks for the group & reminds those signed up prior to classes
- Cover tables and set out snacks brought in by TeamMates members
- Prayer Team
- Intercessory prayer for those making prayer requests
- Well Being Team
- Connect to members with medical, personal or other challenges to see if TeamMates can assist in any way.
- Brings mercy to those brothers and sisters who are hurting.
- Audio/Visual Team (training will be provided)
- Operate AV Equipment during regular classes
- Includes PowerPoint shows from computer, Soundboard, Lighting board, Blu-ray player
- Training available in all aspects (Nothing really hard -- I learned it on the job)
- Edit and prepare PowerPoint slideshows (Not everyone has to do this)
- Post Audio and visual files to our Web page
- Pass microphones during introductions and discussions
- Operate AV Equipment during regular classes
Serving with TeamMates OUTSIDE of Teammates:
- Usher (In Main Auditorium during services before/after TeamMates)
- Greeters (In main Lobby during services before/after TeamMates)
- Parking Attendants (Assist in the flow of traffic in & out of lots before & after services)
- Clothing Shop (Assist with sorting and displaying of donated items - various days & hours during week)
- Various Children's Ministries need assistance every week (on a week to week basis or whenever you can offer assistance)
- Dinner and Movie Review Team - Needs help with various tasks setting up and maintaining room during events
- Usually 4 events per year
- You can ask us about these ministries or contact them directly. We have several of our members who volunteer in various areas around the church.
We will make contact information available here in the very near future.(fsh 7/8/2018)
Hey gang! It was a great way to serve the Lord and see His Grace and Mercy in action? Are you ready to see His hands and feet and as they spread His Grace and Mercy?
See below for the Trip Info and a Teaser pic of our mission trip, on June 6-9, 2019. Scroll down and click the link to see more......................................
Some of the school children we visited in Santo Domingo, while on our mission trip.
Huge thanks to Debbie and Mike Mellis for sharing their lovely home and perfectly spacious yard for this event.
Check here for Pictures of the picnic: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtSxlHMuMDIz-gLG3DE3zKQ1sAjW?e=lU1Xv0
Check here for a PowerPoint Presentation of our picnic: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AtSxlHMuMDIz-hcaHS46NDXWEZ4s?e=fvOQVH
1) proceed straight past the Smith Center down the hall and down 2 steps and make a left; or 2) Make a left at the Smith Center followed by the first right turn (which takes you past elevators on the left); continue down the hallway and make a right turn before the glass doors to Elevators 3 and 4.