Who We Are
Transitions is a Community Group designed for parents of teens and pre-teens.
Parenting teens and pre-teens can be a wild ride. It can be exciting and joyful, or daunting and scary. We are not a group that pretends everything is "just fine." We encourage one another in authentic biblical community to be honest and seek answers in our relationships with Jesus Christ as we stand shoulder to shoulder during this transitional season of family life. We help one another become more like Christ, knowing that as parents we are a vital voice of the Gospel to our families.
Drop in for special speakers or join us on an ongoing basis for fellowship and table discussions.
- 4.9 – Paul Cunningham, MBC Executive Pastor Family Ministries
- 4.16 – Easter
- 4.23 – “Raising a Modern Day Knight” Brett Korade
- 4.30 –"3 Marital Cohesion and Happiness Keys" Bev Tauke
- 5.7 -- "Maximize Trickle Down Family Wisdom" Bev Tauke
- 5.14 – Mother’s Day
- 5.21 – “Summer Strategies for Teens” Parent Panel
- 5.28 – Memorial Day
Room 1410 on the First Floor across from Journeys Coffee Bar