Who We Are
Transitions is a Community Group designed for parents of teens and pre-teens.
Parenting teens and pre-teens can be a wild ride. It can be exciting and joyful, or daunting and scary. We are not a group that pretends everything is "just fine." We encourage one another in authentic biblical community to be honest and seek answers in our relationships with Jesus Christ as we stand shoulder to shoulder during this transitional season of family life. We help one another become more like Christ, knowing that as parents we are a vital voice of the Gospel to our families.
Drop in for special speakers or join us on an ongoing basis for fellowship and table discussions.
- 10-8 Generation Z Insights, Andrew McPeak, (video)
- 10-15 Social Media and Mental Health, Jared Wilson (video)
- 10-22 Family Insights & the Bible, Bev Tauke
- 10-29 Parenting Advice from 30 Years of Ministry, Dr. Walt Mueller (video)
- 11-5 Gender Issues and Parenting, Caleb Kattenbach (video)
- 11-12 What’s Happening on the Front Lines of Teens, Coulter Weaver
- 11-19 Pornography and Teens, Chris Bruno (video)
- 11-26 Thanksgiving Weekend - No Transitions
- 12-3 Teens and Dating Panel
*After 12/3 there will be no class until January due to Christmas Village, Christmas, and New Year's
Room 3200/3201, on the 3rd floor above the cafe