Increase the security for the kids by checking parents, kids and volunteers tags. This ensures that only authorized people – families, staff, and volunteers – are allowed into Kid’s Quest areas.
• Weekly or bimonthly
• 1-2 hour per week (checkpoint times, read weekly emails and updates).
Help facilitate program operations for Kid’s Quest by equipping weekend staff and volunteers to perform their ministry duties. Organize office supplies and resources to be useful and easily accessible to staff and parents.
• Weekly, Bi-monthly, or once a month in the office.
• Should have basic experience in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc).
• Should be able to easily learn and work in computer programs and data systems.
Use your gift of organization to help make our ministry more productive. Help arrange supplies, closets and classrooms.
• Weekly, bimonthly or monthly.
• At least 1 hour commitments.
Special Events Support
Help organize and manage special events and support pre- and day-of event planning and setup.
• Meetings as scheduled in advance by event point of contact.
• Check-in meeting with event point of contact on respective projects as assigned.
• On-site event coordination as required.
Photograph Kid's Quest events for promotional uses and/or help with filming at KQ events and basic video editing.
• Must be over the age of 18
• Must sign "Photo Release Waiver" and return pictures to Kid's Quest in a timely manner.
• Time varies depending on the shooting schedule and project.
Volunteer Central Host
Learn the basics of Kid's Quest: who's who, what happens in each area, volunteer opportunities, our philosophy (training provided). Answer questions that families or volunteers may have. Guide new families to class rooms and help those interested in volunteering get connected through filling out a connect form.
• One service time, approximately one hour. (Sunday 9 AM, 11 AM or 1 PM).
• Knowledgeable of Kid's Quest program and events.
Help parents/guardians check children into Kid’s Quest classes and provide information and directions if necessary.
• Weekly or bimonthly.
• Arrive 5 minutes before check-in starts. Check-in runs from 20 minutes before a service until 20 minutes after the service starts.
• 1 hour per week (check-in times, read weekly emails and updates).
Weekend Food Provider
Bring a treat or make your own dish to show appreciation to our volunteers. It's as simple as picking up some bagels or choosing to make some cupcakes. Food can be dropped off at Volunteer Central in between Friday – Sunday morning.