Partner with us in Christ-centered relief efforts.
MBC's desire is to provide emergency services in the US and worldwide in the wake of unpredictable disaster. We have witnessed hurricanes, flooding, wildfires, and other natural occurrences devastate communities around the world, and we want to bring spiritual first aid and physical relief to these areas. McLean Bible Church invites you to help us increase our aid efforts by training for readiness when disaster strikes.
- For Texas residents to seek Christ as they continue to grapple with lost homes and lost lives
- For our neighbors in Florida and the US East Coast preparing for the coming storm to find their safety and security in salvation through Jesus Christ
- For hundreds of other victims of natural disasters in the US and worldwide
- For local churches who continue to gather in worship and put feet to their faith through practical aid on the ground
There are three ways that you can financially support aid efforts:
- Text GIVE and your desired donation amount to 703-293-5758
- Example: GIVE 100
- Give online
- Write a check to McLean Bible Church with Disaster Relief in the memo
Culpepper, VA (Saturday, April 28) 9am-4pm
Roanoke, VA (Saturday, May 5). 9am-4pm
At this training, you will learn about tried-and-true practices for food handling, spiritual first aid in light of crisis, flood recovery, and so much more for disaster relief in the US and around the world.
Interested? Complete the following steps:
- April 28 - Culpepper, VA (Main MBC Session)
- May 5 - Roanoke, VA (Alternate Session)
Click here for additional info on alternate session
For more information on Disaster Relief at MBC, including training registration and payment reimbursement, visit: mcleanbible.org/disaster-relief
Questions about carpooling or training details? Contact Jaime & Andrew Showalter at firstname.lastname@example.org.