Come to the second annual Christmas Village
taking place Sunday-Saturday, Dec. 10-16.
Experience the story of Christmas from the moment you pull up to our campus at this walk-through attraction complete with family-friendly rides, live entertainment and so much more! We're transforming MBC Tysons for seven days of Christmas fun...and best of all, it's free! All that's missing is you.
This one of a kind event will dazzle you with delight and Christmas cheer! There are many other surprises along the way, but you will have to explore and discover at Christmas Village!
Connect with us on social media using #ChristmasVillage17 for sneak peeks and fun giveaways!
Please RSVP via the Eventbrite registration below!
- Sunday, Dec. 10: 6-9 pm
- Monday, Dec. 11: 6-9 pm
- Tuesday, Dec. 12: 6-9 pm
- Wednesday, Dec. 13: 6-9 pm
- Thursday, Dec. 14: 6-9 pm
- Friday, Dec. 15: 6-9 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 16: 3-7 pm*
*Sensory-Friendly from 1-3 pm
Stop by the Christmas Café to enjoy a delicious dinner or a yummy dessert.
Penguin Playground, Candy Land and Noah’s Ark
- This kid-friendly paradise includes a giant obstacle course, inflatable bouncy houses, crafts, face painting and much more!
Operation Christmas Child Packing Party
Come and join us as we share God’s love with over 5,000 needy kids all around the world by packing shoebox gifts! You will not want to miss this fun Christmas experience by giving a simple gift.
Christmas Circus – Special Event Uni-Show
- You don’t want to miss this high rolling World Champion Unicyclist who will blow your mind and make you smile with the fun tricks he can do right before your eyes!
- Take a stroll down Main Street to enjoy Christmas lights, write a postcard to our U.S. Troops and many other activities along the way. Be on the lookout for fun Christmas characters who will be hanging out waiting for you to snap a photo!
- Experience Christmas around the world and buy handmade gifts for sale that support ministries focused on combating poverty through the local church and entrepreneurial efforts. Most objects will be made by people from different regions of the world including Latin America, Asia and Africa.
Portrait & Selfie Studio
- Smile for the camera! From selfies to family portraits, commemorate your evening at Christmas Village. (Props and backdrops provided.)
- Spend the evening relishing in new and traditional Christmas songs, dramas and celebrating the Greatest Gift of All!
A Christmas Carousel
- For the young and the young at heart—take a ride on this old-time carousel and reminisce the sweet childhood memories or make new memories with those you hold dear.
- Travel to Bethlehem to experience the birth of Jesus Christ.
Bless a child this Christmas season by donating a toy at Christmas Village. Our goal is to share Christmas and God’s love to children here in our own community and around the world. Consider bringing a donation of a new, small or medium sized toy. The gifts will be used to bless needy children in the DMV. You can also pack a shoebox through our Operation Christmas Child program while visiting the Christmas Village!
- Smoked Turkey Leg with Braised Collards, Stuffing and Cake
- Pulled Pork Sandwich with Coleslaw, Mac-N-Cheese and Cupcake
- Soup and Salad with Fresh Roll and Cookies or Brownie
- Chicken Tenders
- French Fries
Join the team and bring Christmas Village to life! Visit our SignUpGenius to view the volunteer roles and sign up to serve.
- There are tabs at the very top to view by day.
- If you plan to serve more than once, please sign up for every day you are available.