Please note: Due to possible space constraints, this class size may be limited. In that case, the class will be offered on a first registered, first served basis.
Why does my friend have two mommies? Why can’t I have a social media account? Is Jesus really the only way? Why can’t you and Dad get along? What’s wrong with having sex with my boyfriend?
These kinds of questions and many more are being asked on some level by your children. Whether your kids are preschoolers, preteens or young adults, you need to be prepared to help your children navigate the complex cultural issues of our day.
In Christ-Centered Parenting, Russell Moore and Phillip Bethancourt will help equip you to discuss these topics and guide your children through difficult issues such as pornography, identity, homosexuality, abortion, technology, and more from a gospel perspective. This resource is designed to give you an understanding of the current issues, examine them from a biblical framework, and challenge you to lead your family to engage the culture with the gospel of Christ.
In this study, you will:
- Engage in culture’s most complex issues.
- Apply the gospel to life through transformative conversations.
- Build confidence as you prepare for complicated conversations.
- Understand how children’s opinions on tough issues are shaped.
- Replace culture’s influence with biblical truth.