In order for your child(ren) be a part of Access programming, a profile/application of your child(ren) will need to be completed, as well as an intake meeting with a campus-specific program coordinator. Typical siblings are also welcome in some programming. During the process, you will receive a new-family packet, which includes information about Access Ministry and our programs. Please contact the Access program coordinator for the MBC campus you will call "home":
- TYSONS children/youth - Isabelle Smith, 703-770-2971
- TYSONS young adults - Julia Lundquist, 703-770-3825
- LOUDOUN children/youth/young adults - Wendy Melcher, 703-770-8661
- PRINCE WILLIAM children/youth/young adults - Kayla Underwood, 703-639-2000 x3435
- MONTGOMERY children/youth/young adults - Catherine Grace Miller, 240-283-8265
We look forward to having you as part of our Access family!