Our services feature a blended worship style, with contemporary and traditional elements. The atmosphere is friendly, welcoming and relaxed. Most attendees are families, but we also have particularly active communities of seniors and young adults. Our services are just over an hour in length.
Campus Pastor Todd Peters and our live worship team are on site during services each week, in collaboration with the MBC Teaching Team. Typically, we live-stream (from MBC Tysons) the message delivered by a Teaching Team member. Occasionally, Todd or a guest speaker teaches. Each biblically-focused sermon offers relevant, practical applications for our daily lives.
Children and Teens
Kid’s Quest is offered to families with children nursery to 5th grade.
Access is offered to children and teens with special needs.
The Rock is offered for students in Junior and Senior High.
The MBC Prince William community offers:
- Community Groups
- 9 am: Bereans Fellowship (all ages and stages)
- 11 am: Open Door Community (all ages and stages), Couples Community
- 5 pm: LightHouse Young Adult Community
- Weekday ministries for men, women, and married couples
- Many opportunities to serve our community