New City Network is looking to increase our level of planter care and to help MBC congregants in engage with the work of church planting! Planters, their wives, and their kids need to be loved as they pour themselves out for their communities - communities that often don’t want them there. We would like to put together a team of volunteers that will communicate love and care for planters and their families.
The responsibilities might include:
- Designing a survey form that will collect information regarding the families (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
- Setting up and maintaining a network calendar with all of the special dates for the planters, their families, and their churches
- Sending cards to planters and their families
- Sending gifts to planters and their families
- Hosting special events for planters and their families
- Setting up and maintaining continual methods of praying for planters and their families
- If need be, visiting church planters and/or their families
- Responding to communication from the New City Network staff.
- Be the kind of person that loves to love people