Social media is an important part of the mission of New City Network: Multiply and equip Gospel-centered churches in Metro DC. Social Media is how we promote our resources. This promotion leads to engagement with our resources, and through that engagement we hope to gain influence. Through that influence, we hope to build a relational web that allows us to net many church planters, church planting team members, and supporters of the work of church planting.
The responsibilities include:
- 5 posts a day
- Various content depending on the day
- Daily prayer update of a church planter
- Updates on Network events
- Articles relevant to church planting/missions
- 3 posts a day
- Content that matches/coincides with Twitter
- Update as needed
All social media would be managed by the Director of Training and Resources
- The volunteer would be trained by the Director of Training and Resources
- The volunteer would be in frequent contact by email with the Director of Training and Resources.
- The volunteer would meet with the Director of Training and Resources weekly
- This can be done in person or by video call
- The Director of T&R will work the meeting around volunteer’s schedule