We are looking forward to our mission trip to Uganda! We will be traveling to Kampala, the capital of Uganda, and working with children in the impoverished village of Katwe. (See the maps at the bottom of this page.)
Our intention is not to just drop in, spread the gospel and leave. Instead, we work with our partners to provide support in the work they are already doing.
- Destiny's Village of Hope, which focuses on bringing healing to the hundreds of Ugandan orphans
- Saints Gate Church, which provides hope right in Katwe
Our partners know best what is needed in the area, needs that we can provide in support of their work.
This year, we will:
- Work with Destiny Village Boarding School to fill in legitimate gaps, and care for the needs of the students.
- Provide opportunities for development and growth through Saints Gate Church in Katwe. These opportunities will be at the discretion of the church staff but will focus on caring for individuals and funneling people into the life of the Church.
- Provide a couples' conference in outstate Uganda and bible teaching for their children. Our team will provide biblical training with the goals of:
- Equipping approximately 1,000 couples with biblical truths and tools.
- Encouraging the men to become spiritual leaders.
- MOST IMPORTANT - showing the love of Jesus in a tangible way to the couples and their children.