McLean Bible Church is committed to providing opportunities to display Christ to our communities by meeting physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. For 20 years MBC has met the physical needs of the community through Turkey Outreach by providing whole thanksgiving meals to hundreds of thousands of people. Last year alone, we served meals and turkey boxes to 65,000 people in the DMV.
This is a great opportunity for you to connect with others, serve the community, and impact the region for Christ! Please consider serving this great ministry in the following ways.
$199 - Until Monday, July 31 (at midnight)
$225 - August 1-15
Registration will close at midnight on Tuesday, August 15.
If for some reason you need to cancel your registration to attend the Young Adult Retreat, you may request a full refund, minus a $10 non-refundable deposit until August 1. You may then request a 50% refund until August 15. After August 15, you will not be able to receive any refunds. Please note that registrations are NOT transferable.
Listed below are some of the ways that you can get involved and volunteer with the retreat! Each area is looking for volunteers who are willing to help out with any of the bulleted items. Please note that we are not able to provide a discount on registration for those serving. If you are interested please fill out the Volunteer Sign-Up Form.
- Help assemble registration packets the Wednesday evening before the retreat (August 23, 7-9 pm, MBC Tysons, Community Room B)
- Check people in as they arrive at Rockbridge on Friday evening and hand out registration packets (shifts between 4pm and midnight, except during main session).
- Stationed near check-in and the hospitality room to greet people and make them feel welcome upon arrival on Friday (shifts between 4pm and midnight, except during general sessions)
- Stand at doors to meals and/or main sessions to greet people. A great job if you like to see everyone at the retreat!
- Reach out and help newcomers and those who don't know others on the retreat to connect with our community throughout the weekend and at select meals
- Help facilitate the Friday evening social and ice-breaker activity (arrive by 7 pm).
- Help direct people where to park on Friday evening. It’s not glamorous, but it’s only an hour, and you’ll get to see everyone as they drive in to the retreat!
- Help coordinate special activities (ex. bonfire, ultimate frisbee, etc.)
- Help facilitate Friday and/or Saturday evening activities
Note - You will not be required to participate in everything on the following list:
- Participate in pre-retreat hospitality food purchasing trip (Thurs, Aug. 24)
- Bring board games, card games, etc. for the room
- Set up the food and decorations on-site (must be able to arrive at the Retreat between 2pm and 3pm)
- Sign up for shift to manage the Hospitality room throughout the weekend (restock items, keep organized, etc)
- Clean and pack up any left-over food Saturday night and re-load food into the van to return to MBC
- Help set up the prayer room on Friday afternoon/evening
- Pray over prayer requests throughout the weekend
- Be available to pray with people after main sessions
Pastor of Young Adults, MBC Tysons
Nate is originally from Alabama (Roll Tide!), and he attended Liberty University and graduated in 2008 with a degree in Communications. He then got married, and he and his wife Kristen jumped overseas to be missionaries in the Dominican Republic for 6 months. Afterwards, God led him to Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary to prepare for a life of full-time ministry. He graduated with an Master of Divinity in 2013 and has been on staff with McLean Bible Church since June 2014. He is passionate about seeing the church actively participating in the cause of Christ, both locally and globally. He and Kristen have two boys, Josiah and Jaylin.
MBC Arlington Campus Pastor
Eric is originally from Chesapeake VA, and after graduating from Liberty University, he served with an organization called WorldHelp, raising awareness of the physical and spiritual needs of people around the world. After also serving as a youth and college pastor in Portsmouth VA, God led him to Raleigh, NC to attend Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, where he graduated with a Master of Divinity in 2013. While in seminary, he served as a lay pastor at Christ Our King Community Church in Raleigh, along with working in Community Development. It was also there that he met and married his wife Jenique. He is passionate to see the Church take seriously the call of Jesus Christ to follow him unreservedly.
The goal of Signs of Life Deaf Ministry is to provide opportunities for the Deaf to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Over the years, God has blessed us to serve and expand the Deaf Ministry across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. We are devoted to providing reasonable accommodations, so all people may join together in community to learn, grow and fellowship.
- MBC Tysons: Sundays at 10:45 am (Main Auditorium)
- MBC Loudoun: Sundays at 10:45 am
- The Rock (Jr. High School Students): Sundays at 10:45 am (The Rock)
Closed Captioned Services
- Internet Campus: 10:45 am Sunday EST
American Sign Language interpretation and other accommodations may be requested for any service, class, conference or event. All requests should be made at least two weeks in advance to ensure availability. To request an interpreter, please contact Phyllis Rogers.
Please join us for one of our three Christmas Eve service. We look forward to singing with you to our Father in Heaven as we celebrate Christ's birth!
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES | Sunday, Dec. 24
9 am, 11 am, 5 pm
*Nursery details coming soon
Tis' the season! It's that time of year again, where we reflect and celebrate the greatness of our Savior! We not only exchange gifts and spend time with loved ones, but we also honor the fact that God above us became God with us through the birth of His son. As you settle into this Christmas season, we want to invite you to participate in a number of heartwarming, spirit-filled activities that will bring holiday cheer to you and your family.
Find out what's happening throughout our church this December and contact us if you have any questions.